Name:
Location: Florence, Tuscany, Italy

Monday, October 02, 2006

Pisa

I completely forgot my password to Flickr and can not retrieve it in anyway. Believe me, I spent all weekend trying their little "forgot password?" methods and I had no luck what-so-ever. Well, I wasn't too excited about Flickr anyway, because in order to get all the features I wanted to take advantage of, I would need to pay for a year subscription. That's no good. So I'm looking into new sites and also considering just using another site I'm on, since I have free gallery space available to me there... Bleh.. point is, no additional pictures until I figure out something else. :)

Court, Sincere and I went to Pisa this weekend, which was really awesome. We took the train, about a one hour ride out of Florence, and walked around the city for the day. There really isn't much to do in Pisa, except look at the tower and take silly pictures. So, we layed in the grass, got lost in the city for a while, found a park, and just meandered around the town. It was absolutely perfect. Here's a couple pictures (I can still put some on here, but they wont be on flickr)
This is my obligatory "leaning" picture

this is us, laying in the grass, under the great shadow of the leaning tower...

and then we tried to be all artsy with the reflection of our glasses...


Just some pictures of the buildings...
the duomo of Pisa and the tower in the background...
the baptistry that sits infront of the duomo...
Even the cappucino seems a little crooked there...


I have some more entertaining pictures, however, the internet is going weird again and I should get these up before it crashes...

Hopefully, in the next weekend or two we will be going to Lucca, a small town not far from here which is rumored to be a smaller, more rural Florence. It sounds like my kind of town :)

Oh and by the way, write me letters, leave comments on this blog, or drop me an email. Even if you think you don't have anything interesting to say, believe me. It is interesting to me. I miss you all and anything you say will be so comforting and appreciated. :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awe, I gifted you a pro account as a late birthday gift too!

10/02/2006 6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am interested in all of the photos you took of people taking photos.... Get them up young lady!! I miss you.

10/02/2006 8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved seeing the pictures! Hurry and get something set up so we can see more!

"Motts & Motts"

10/03/2006 4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the leaning picture! I am glad that you decided not to be lazy and went that day!! I want to see the pictures you took of the other people too! :)

10/06/2006 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home