Name:
Location: Florence, Tuscany, Italy

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

day two..

Today's exam was a free-expression painting exam. Basically, we got to paint whatever we wanted. I was very stressed about this yesterday because I had no idea what to paint and even my practice paintings were turning out pretty bad. Well sometime last night, I decided to paint the key necklace my dad gave me before I left. I did a few sketches to get an idea of the composition and went to bed around midnight...

This morning I woke up right when I wanted to (yay me!), got ready, and had some tea, which my roommate had made for us. Once we arrived at the Accademia, got checked in, settled in, I felt okay about it. Although that feeling fluxuated a few times through-out the day, mostly, I felt good.

The end result? Well, I've done better and I've done worse. Part of me is glad that I will never see it again. (except for the pictures I took of course.. ;) Well, whatever. Day two is over. Hooray.

Here's what I turned in:



And here's how I felt about it:



No matter how I think it turned out, I did it. That's what matters. The hardest day is over.

Bring on Day Three. I'm ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home