Name:
Location: Florence, Tuscany, Italy

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Exams tomorrow and I posted pictures

Yep. Tomorrow starts the first of four days of art exams at the Accademia di Belli Arti. I can't believe it came up so fast. I was expecting it to be later, in October, but then I guess it is practically October now (or as John would say... ROCKtober.. ;) I'm not exactly nervous about getting into the Accademia, but my nerves are a little edgy. The anticipation is killer. I know I'm going to have fun with it, I just want it to happen already!! :)

I uploaded some pictures onto Flickr so you can see some of the things I've seen so far. I have some more from the trip the school took to Siena a week ago, but I will get those up next time.
For now, here is the link to my pictures:

www.flickr.com/photos/susanallen


Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home